- Landline: 0121 323 4455
- Website: http://www.candasys.co.uk/
- Posted on in Computer Services
Our fundamental mission is to ‘serve the user’ as even the best designed systems and networks can fail without the proper care and attention. We work with all sizes and types of organisations to make sure all aspects of IT (systems, networks, hardware) run cost effectively and efficiently
CANDA Systems has many years of experience of providing a full range of IT Support and consultancy to make sure your organisation’s IT is responsive and available 24/7. . From our location in the West Midlands we provide a rapid and reliable response to queries and our friendly engineers are all industry-certified professionals who listen to your needs, take action to address any issues immediately to get it right “”first time and on time.””
There is no “”one size fits all”” approach to providing IT support. An organisation’s support needs change dependent on size, complexity, user skill, financial and geographic considerations. For this reason, CANDA Systems offers three different support plans, each one customizable to your specific needs.
- Hourly Support – Organisations with small networks, or infrequent service needs are likely to find our hourly service plan most economical. This plan, charged by the hour, offers the flexibility of service by request, or on a scheduled basis.
- Contract Support – For larger projects, requiring the sustained work over several months, CANDA Systems can place a network engineer on-site at discounted rates with a minimum commitment of one 8-hour day per week.
- Remote Network Monitoring – Proactive monitoring of network servers is the best way to avert network problems and avoid unnecessary expenses. This requires constant checking of resources, logs, virus signature updates and backup histories. CANDA Systems can remotely monitor your servers with whatever frequency you desire. This has the potential to save your organisation thousands of pounds in downtime.