- Landline: 01669 620691
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.katerinasguesthouse.co.uk/
Katerinas Guest House
- Posted on in Accommodation
A warm welcome awaits you at Katerina’s Guest House.
Once part of the “”Old Sun”” coaching inn, it sits right next to the village centre, close to all of the amenities of Rothbury, near Alnwick, in the beautiful,
unspoilt heart of Northumberland.
The property has been converted from its many former uses into a charming guest house, including all modern facilities, whilst still retaining its quaint character, original stone fireplaces and some beamed ceilings.
Each room has been decorated and colour co-ordinated using delicate lace and fine fabrics to enhance its individual style.
Every room has its own character…….all have a hint of opulence.
All rooms have:
- Four-poster beds
- En suite bathrooms
- Remote control digital colour television (6 channels)
- Well-stocked tea tray
- Mini fridge, fresh milk and bottled water
- Shaver sockets
- Hair dryer
- Thermostatically controlled central heating
- Range of quality bathroom toiletries provided
- Tea time treats – often home-made scones
- Wireless internet connection
- Evening meals by arrangement
- Full alcohol licence
The basic tariff covers Bed and Breakfast – choose from a wide menu and there are daily teatime -treats like home made scones.
A varied selection of evening meals (and accompanying full alcohol licence) can also be offered by arrangement.
There is a “”No Smoking”” policy throughout.