- Landline: 01483 415653
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.landsboroughaccounting.co.uk/
Landsborough Accounting Bookkeeping
- Posted on in Accountancy & Tax
Delivering expert accounting services in Surrey for 20 years.
Landsborough Accounting Services Ltd are established accountants in Surrey that are committed to going the extra mile for our customers. Whether you are a start-up business, sole trader, partnership or individual needing tax advice, we have the expertise to handle your requirements and help ease the burden of dealing with your business finances.
Why Landsborough Accounting?
- Experienced Certified Practising Accountants
- Friendly and tailored service that meets our client demands
- Affordable fees which are agreed in advance with the client
- Flexibility we’ll fit in around your schedule
- Deadline driven service all timescales arranged before work commences
- Phone support and ongoing business advice
Landsborough Accounting Bookkeeping (LAB) is located in Godalming, Surrey.
Owned and operated by Ian Landsborough, a Certified Practising Accountant, Ian established the business as a sole trader in 1992 and it became a Limited Company in 2002.
With offices in Surrey, we are ideally placed to work with clients all across greater Surrey and Hampshire. We are a member of the Independent Certified Practising Accountants (ICPA), which means we adhere to a strict Code of Ethics and hold £300,000 Professional Indemnity Insurance. You can trust you are in expert hands when choosing Landsborough Accounting Services for your financial matters.
Offering a customer centric approach.
We believe the secret of our long standing success is due to our thorough understanding of the daily challenges faced by businesses. Our goal is provide a practical and tailored solution, whether you are a sole trader needing bookkeeping services right through to larger companies needing monthly management of their financial affairs.
Our commitment to you:
- we will work in the clients best interest
- we will attempt to answer all questions arising from third parties on clients behalf
- deadlines will always be met if information is received from client upon request