- Landline: 01305 772173
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.marden-guesthouse-weymouth.co.uk/
Marden Guest House
- Posted on in Accommodation
Gary and Jan are delighted to offer a warm welcome to visitors to this wonderful area. Apart from having its own attractions as a historic seaside resort, Weymouth is the ideal centre from which to explore the Jurassic Coast with its rugged and distinctive cliff scenery. By way of contrast the much quarried limestone island of Portland is also on our doorstep. Virtually opposite us is the start of the Rodwell Trail to Portland made famous by Julia Bradbury on the BBC’s “”Railway Walks””. It does indeed follow the track of a railway built in 1865 to carry passengers and Portland Stone between Portland and Weymouth.
- Guest house accomodation in Dorset, one of the most beautiful counties in the UK.
- An ideal base for a range of activities including deep sea angling, kite surfing and climbing.
- Five minutes stroll from Radipole Lake and the Marina.
- Ten to fifteen minutes stroll from the station, Weymouth centre, ferries and the beach.
- At the start of the Rodwell Trail.
- Open all year round.
- Parking available.