- Landline: 01423 504473
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.harrogatemasonichall.com/
- Posted on in Accommodation
Built for the Right Honourable, The Earl of Harewood KC, Provisional Grand Master, Yorkshire West Riding by the masons, the Masonic Hall was constructed as a purpose built meeting hall for its members.
The corner stone was laid by Brother Richard Gill JR PCD, Deputy Provisional Grand Master of the Province of West Yorkshire on Oct 3rd 1930. The Hall has thrived ever since and the Masonic movement has raised millions of pounds of money for charities nationally over the years.