- Landline: 0191 300 9050
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://networknorth.org.uk/
Network North – The Only Networking Organisation With A Guaranteed Return.
Before we started Network North, you had two options if you wanted to network.
The What-Was-The-Point-Of-That? Network. You went in, watched people milling around, chatted to the three people you already knew, and went home. Your dream client might have been in the room. But how would you ever know?
The Oh-My-God-I-Need-A-Referral! Network. You’re wide awake the night before the meeting, desperately trying to work out what youâ€™re going to say when the Network asks you for your weekly referral. Super-regimented, super-strict.
We Thought There Had To Be A Better Way.
At Network North, everything is structured to make it easy for you to find business. Even if you’re new to networking, you will see a return if you follow the system.
But we’ve also made sure that the atmosphere is informal. We think that networking can be a pleasure, not a chore.
The Network North Guarantee
We believe in the Network North system. All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Attend 3 from 4 meetings
- Be specific in your request
- Have continuous 1-2-1s with your fellow members
If you do this, you will see a return on your investment. Director, Alex Gordon, puts his money where his mouth is. If you do it for a year and don’t see a return.
Suck It And See!
Be our guest, have a couple of visits to a group before deciding to join. You can register to attend a group by visiting the Meetings page, select a group and simply register to attend, even if your category is taken at that group you are still welcome to visit and then see if there is a slot available for your category at another group.
Membership Costs & Benefits
- Exclusive slot in a group
- Membership training
- Business Skills Workshops/Seminars
- Personal confidence growth
- Peer Support
- Advertise your events
- Opportunity to market your business on Network North Radio
- New contacts/business
- The most cost effective platform to market your business
Cost: £35 + vat per month to become a member of a group.
Meeting Fee: Each group has a meeting fee of no more than £10pp, this is collected on behalf of the venue to cover room hire, food etc.
The Meetings Are Relaxed And Friendly, And You’ll Never Be Put Under Pressure To Join.
- Meet Get a coffee fix and chat with fellow members.
- 60 second request Gathered round the breakfast table, every member gives a 60-second shout-out for the kind of business they’re looking for.
- Break for breakfast yum!
- Ten minute presentation – One member each week gives an insight into their business. Not a presentation fan? Doing the ten minute slot has turned nervous wrecks into presenting ninjas!
- Brainstorm Session – Get new ideas for your business, ask questions and get feedback. No matter what you’re going through, somebody in the room will be able to help.
- Contribution Session