- Landline: 020 7402 1574
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.parkwoodhotel.com/
Parkwood at Marble Arch
- Posted on in Accommodation
In one of the best locations in London, this bed&breakfast hotel is just across the road from Hyde Park at Speaker’s Corner. It is also just one minute from Marble Arch, the start of Oxford Street, one mile of continuous shopping! West End theatres are within easy walking distance and Buckingham Palace and Kensington Palace are just a walk across the park. A beautiful Regency townhouse, typical of many in the centre of London that were built for the wealthy 200 years ago
The room prices are remarkably good value for this location (see the “”Lowest Price Guarantee”” on the Prices page above) and the hotel is registered 3-Diamonds by the AA and the English Tourist Board. The budget prices include a full English breakfast and tax, there are no hidden extras. All rooms are very comfortable with TV, free Wi-Fi, radio, tea/coffee, safe, etc.
[Some details it’s best for you to know :
– The Parkwood is a smoke-free hotel and is a Grade II Listed historic building so we have not been permitted to install a lift (elevator), all bedrooms are walk-up. If you feel you can’t manage stairs you’ll need to book a room very early to reserve one on a lower floor.
– As with most London B&B’s the rooms are not air-conditioned but each room is equipped with a fan.
– Sorry, no pets are allowed.]