- Landline: 01905 830195
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.amazingvenues.co.uk/venue/stanbrook-abbey/
- Posted on in Accommodation
The UKs most AmaZing wedding venue
- A stunning Grade II listed Pugin abbey, formerly a silent order monastery
- Brand new 5 million pound refurbishment with brand new spaces
- Now the ultimate backdrop for weddings, parties and business functions
- 5 miles from the M5 Jct 7, 40 mins from Birmingham International Airport
- 57 beautifully appointed bedrooms including former nuns cells
- 50 acre estate with gardens, orchard, willow lake & a 109ft Bell Tower
- Able to host up to 400 guests in the largest function room
- Chapel of Thorns contains whats thought to be a thorn from Jesus crown
Experience the Abbey
Comfortably nestled beneath the gorgeous green ridge of the Malvern Hills, this stunning Victorian masterpiece, which was once a place dedicated to prayer and contemplation, has now been transformed into the ultimate luxury venue, perfect for delicious Afternoon Tea, luxurious Gourmet Dining and scrumptuousSunday Lunch.
Inspiring and impressive
Beautiful, picturesque and full of character, Stanbrook Abbey conveys a sense of grandeur to any occasion. The Callow Great Hall, in particular, has been carefully restored to its former glory, with stunning vaulted ceilings and stained glass windows, it lends itself beautifully to the perfect wedding ceremony.
Dining with a difference!
Our award winning Head Chef, Sean Byrne, has a passion for creating dishes rich in flavour using the very best ingredients and local produce. The combination of Seans talents and the fantastic atmosphere creates an exceptional dining experience with superb cuisine to match your surroundings.
Lord or Lady of the Manor
Our stunning five bedroom Georgian Manor House, which sits elegantly in the grounds of the Abbey, provides supreme comfort and stylish accommodation. This beautiful house is the perfect setting for a fabulously indulgent weekend break, a wild private party, or for the bride to stay in with her bridesmaids before the big day.