- Landline: 01606 852654
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.wallhillfarmguesthouse.co.uk/
Wall Hill Farm
- Posted on in Accommodation
- Welcome to Wall Hill Farm Guest House in Acton Bridge, Northwich, Cheshire. Rooms from £58.00 per night.
- The guest house was originally a barn for Wall Hill Farm, which is a grade 2 listed building. The 250 year old brick built, traditional Cheshire barn was converted in 2009 to form a 7-bedroom guesthouse offering luxury accommodation in a rural setting.
- The accomodation is self containedÂ and you can come and go as you wish without disturbing usÂ or our other guests. The electronic door key gives you access to the external doors and your bedroom door. The car park and building are flood lit until 11.30pm and the porch light remains on duringÂ the hours of darkness.
- The village of Acton Bridge is situated in central Cheshire, just off the main A49 trunk road and some 5-miles distance from junction 10 of the M56 motorway. Acton Bridge has a railway station on the main west coast line between Crewe and Liverpool.
- There are four Inns in the village, all of which serve home cooked food and real ales, plus an authentic Italian Ristorante, All five are within a 5 â€“ 15 minute walk if you do not want to drive.
- Chester, Liverpool and Manchester are all easily reached by road in less than 30-minutes.
- The 7-bedroom accommodation comprises of both twin and double rooms, each individually themed and all with en-suite facilities.
- Four of the bedrooms facilitate extra beds, if required, for families.
- Family accommodation. If bedrooms 1 & 2 are booked together they form a suite with own locked access, to accommodate 4 to 6 people.
- Family accommodation. Bedrooms 3 & 4 have an interconnecting door, booked together they provide a double bedroom and bedroom with 2 single beds.
- Bedroom 3 is fully accessible for wheelchair access.
- Full central heating thermostatically controlled in each room by yourself, be hot or cool, you choose.
- Hospitality tray with assortment of tea coffee and biscuits.
- Flat screen digital TVs with free view channels.
- Free WIFI access throughout.
- Hair dryers in en suite bathrooms.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Dogs are not allowed accept for guide dogs.
- Free level floodlit parking